Sunday

(Jesus speaking) “… I give you an eternal truth: If two of you agree to ask God for something in a symphony of prayer, my heavenly Father will do it for you. For wherever two or three come together in honour of my name, I am right there with them!” (‭‭Mat ‭18:18)

If any of you play a musical instrument, then you’ll know immediately as to what Jesus means. Playing guitar solo can be beautiful, but when you add a bass line or a keyboard, then the created symphony takes on a new, deeper and richer dimension.

It’s written in GOD’s Generals, that John G Lake, had a prayer line for the needy and that 90% of all that came for prayer were healed! The remaining 10% were seen individually by counsellors who, through the power of the Holy Spirit, broke whatever was binding them.

This is what GOD wants when we pray together. For all our hearts to be held in awesome Joy of our Father’s answer. For our own healed and expectant hearts to be ‘united in the symphony’ of the same heavenly rhythm of expectation for those in need.

Come on Church ❤️

Friday – 17/6/16

Be prepared. You’re up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it’s all over but the shouting you’ll still be on your feet. 


Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You’ll need them throughout your life. 


God’s Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out. (Eph 6:13)


You’ve only got to scan ‘today’s news’ to see how big the storm of anger, bitterness, and hatred is being whipped up around us. 


Hold onto Papà Child of God, remain in His Peaceful Presence. Trust Him, watch and learn how He quells all life’s storms around you so that we can all agree that our God is Worthy of all Praise, all Honour and all our Worship. Hallelujah! X

Tuesday – 5/5/15

(Jesus says) “The world is full of so-called prayer warriors who are prayer-ignorant. They’re full of formulas and programs and advice, peddling techniques for getting what you want from God. Don’t fall for that nonsense. This is your Father you are dealing with, and he knows better than you what you need. With a God like this loving you, you can pray very simply. Like this: 

Our Father in heaven, 

Reveal who you are. 

Set the world right; 

Do what’s best— as above, so below. 

Keep us alive with three square meals. 

Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others. 

Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil. 

You’re in charge! You can do anything you want! 

You’re ablaze in beauty! 

Yes. Yes. Yes. (‭Mat‬ ‭6‬:‭7). 


Amen! Amen! Amen! X

Monday – 12/1/15

(Jesus speaking) “…when you come before God, don’t turn that into a theatrical production either. All these people making a regular show out of their prayers, hoping for stardom! Do you think God sits in a box seat? Here’s what I want you to do: Find a quiet, secluded place so you won’t be tempted to role-play before God. Just be there as simply and honestly as you can manage. The focus will shift from you to God, and you will begin to sense his grace. The world is full of so-called prayer warriors who are prayer-ignorant. They’re full of formulas and programs and advice, peddling techniques for getting what you want from God. Don’t fall for that nonsense. This is your Father you are dealing with, and he knows better than you what you need. With a God like this loving you, you can pray very simply. Like this: Our Father in heaven, Reveal who you are. Set the world right; Do what’s best— as above, so below. Keep us alive with three square meals. Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others. Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil. You’re in charge! You can do anything you want! You’re ablaze in beauty! Yes. Yes. Yes. (‭Matt 6‬:‭5)

Yes x

Thursday – 13/3/14

Are you hurting? Pray. Do you feel great? Sing. Are you sick? Call the church leaders together to pray and anoint you with oil in the name of the Master. Believing-prayer will heal you, and Jesus will put you on your feet. And if you’ve sinned, you’ll be forgiven—healed inside and out. Make this your common practice: Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you can live together whole and healed. The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with… (Jas 5:13)

Could it be written for us any simpler? Are you hurting? Sick? In mental anguish? Needing forgiveness? Then … x